On this page is the current credit distribution sheet for the 2018-2019 academic year.
Our distribution sheets list all of the requirements for each catalog year, please visit the Undergraduate Catalog for that information or review the relevant year below.
Criminal Justice (39 Hours)
- CJUS 101 Introduction to Criminal Justice (3 hours)
- CJUS 203 The Police Process (3 hours)
- CJUS 204 The Criminal Courts (3 hours)
- CJUS 205 The Corrections Process (3 hours)
- CJUS 301 Introduction to Research Methods (3 hours)
- CJUS 305 Criminal Behavior (3 hours)
- CJUS 495 Internship in Criminal Justice (6 hours) or two 4xx level Criminal Justice courses
- CJUS 499 Senior Seminar (3 hours)
6 credit hours of CJUS at 300 or 400 level and an additional 6 hours of CJUS at 400 level.
English (12 Hours)
- ENGL 101 Introduction to Academic Writing(3 hours)
- ENGL 102 Writing and Research About Culture (3 hours)
- ENGL 2xx Literature (3 hours)
- ENGL 359 Advanced Writing in Social Sciences OR ENGL 360 Advanced Writing (3 hours)
History (6 Hours)
6 credit hours of History
Modern Language (10 Hours)
(Choose sequence in French (FREN), German (GERM) or Spanish (SPAN).
- MODL 101 (4 hours)
- MODL 102 (3 hours)
- MODL 201 (3 hours)
Math (6 Hours)
- MATH 102 Quantitative Reasoning OR (MATH 103 AND MATH 104) OR MATH 105 College Algebra
- STAT 214 Elementary Statistics (3 hours)
Science (9 Hours)
6 credit hours of SCI electives are to be chosen from both biological (BIOL) and physical (CHEM, GEOL, or PHYS) sciences, two courses of which must be from the same science.
Communication (3 Hours)
- CMCN 100 Principles of Human Communication OR CMCN 101 Oral Communication for International Students OR CMCN 310 Public Speaking, OR ENGL 355 Advanced Writing for Teachers, OR THEA 261 Acting I (3 hours)
Arts (3 Hours)
3 credit hours of Art, must be chosen from advisor-approved list of Dance, Music, Theater, or Visual Arts.
Behavioral Science (6 Hours)
6 credit hours of behavioral science in Anthropology, Economics, Geography, Political Science, Psychology or Sociology
Minor (18 Hours)
- 18 credit hours in your minor.
- 6 credit hours of the 18 credit hours must be at the 3/4xx level.
- No more than one course grade of D in the minor.
Electives (8 Hours)
- UNIV 100 (3 hours)
3 credit hours of Arts, Behavioral Science, Communication or Humanities and 2 credit hours of an additional subject.