To be considered for admission, international applicants must submit:
- Application for admission
- Non-Refundable Application fee and any applicable late fee
- Official GRE score report
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report
- Official transcripts/mark sheets
- Three letters of reference
All documents should be directed to the Graduate School, either by email or by mail at UL Lafayette Graduate School, Martin Hall, Suite 332, 104 University Circle, Lafayette, LA 70503.
Once the international applicant has been accepted to the program, the Graduate School will work with the applicant on receiving the I-20 with the following items:
- Satisfactory proof of immunization compliance on the Graduate School’s form
- Satisfactory proof of financial responsibility
- Copy of passport
To learn about applying as an international student, visit the Office of International Affairs for admissions requirements.